These are more or less random picked websites from artist, with remarks.
- Maintained by www.imeco.nl ‘creators for small business”
- She sells a book
- (no Facebook or any other social media links)
- Has not been updated since 2011, his gallery’s do the job for him
- Rob has raised his own museum and actively blogs, tweets and posts on FaceBook
- Jeff has an very exemplary obediently site. Created with the Drupals content management system and with FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram links.
Damien has it all, even a shop:
/ News/ Artworks/ Projects/ Biography/ Exhibitions/ Video/ Texts/ Image Licensing/ Shop
••• sponsored link: http://www.artsy.net/artist/damien-hirst •••
design by http://www.bureau-va.com who work for the Tate Museum too.
I think here gallery do the work for her:
Frith Street Gallery, London
Wake Works of Art, Tokyo
And Constant – of course – made his site to a piece of art on it’s own.
And by the way KickStarted DullTech™ (on Sale at lucas.mertens.nu)